- 1 ¼ Cup Namaste GF Perfect Flour Blend
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder (yes, a tablespoon!)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar OR Zero Calorie Sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ¼ Cup Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp MELTED butter (or butter substitute)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Combine GF flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, baking soda & pumpkin pie spice
- To dry mixture - add almond milk, eggs, melted butter spread & vanilla.
- Pour batter onto medium heat greased skillet; wait till the 'perfect golden circle' appears at the bottom, and then flip.
- Eat.... and don't forget to top with butter and syrup, or fresh fruit and nuts. Or all of those yummy things...