If you can believe it, I've never made GF chocolate chip cookies.....#shocking. So I did a quick search and found this super simple Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that uses my favorite Namaste GF Flour Blend.
- 1 1/4 cup Namaste GF Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup stevia baking cup for cup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl
- In separate bowl, combine butter, sugars and vanilla until creamed together, then add in egg
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet - then stir in chocolate chips
- Use cookie scoop (or spoon) and drop on cookie sheet, pop into over and bake for ~10 minutes; or until golden brown
These were so simple to throw together, and Joey and I couldn't believe how absolutely perfect they taste. We will be enjoying these in the Phelan household this weekend - and hopefully the new neighbors enjoy them as well!
Happy weekend - and Happy Halloween if you are celebrating!