It inspired me to get up and make treats for work tomorrow. What did I decide on? Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- 1 box GF vanilla cake mix (I used Aldi’s LiveGFree mix)
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350, line mini muffin trays with liners and lightly coat with cooking spray
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin and eggs
- Add in vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour a spoonful of mixture into muffin liners and pop in oven
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, or until tops are firm/toothpick comes out clean
- Cool before serving
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
x’s & o’s