I've seen posts for 'ham and eggs cups' numerous times on Pinterest; options using bacon, turkey or ham as the base, and they seemed easy-peasy to quickly whip up! I opened the fridge - spotted sliced ham, and eggs, and went to town!
- Sliced ham
- Optional add in's - salt, pepper, cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat cupcake tin with cooking spray
- Line with slice, or two, of ham
- Crack egg inside ham cup
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, pepper and cheese (optional)
- Cook for 15-18 minutes and DONE!
Side note - we had giant Costco Blueberry muffins left over from camping weekend. Joey LOVES these, so I sliced a half of the muffin into three sections, dunked in egg/cream/vanilla batter, and cooked on the stove top. I will most definitely be trying this with Udi's Gluten Free muffins when I have the chance.