Today marks exactly 6 months without a period…6 months since stopping birth control….and 6 months of various tests, exams and blood work (reference this post). Well, we found out whats wrong.
My LH (Luetenizing Hormones) are very low. Hence… i’m not ovulating… or getting my period. Now, what causes this to happen? Well, going off the pill and having your body try to find its natural rhythm doesn’t help… but lets go over a few key points as to how someones LH levels are low.
- Extreme Stress (remember my life this past year?… yea)
- Over exercising
- Not eating enough fat
- Not having enough fat on your body
- Not weighing enough
- I’m up to around 125 pounds. Maybe 126. I’m not too sure because I stopped weighing myself
- I only workout 4 days a week now… not 7
- My jeans are getting a little bit tighter
- My abs are less defined
- My cellulite is still there, maybe even a little worse
- I am happy
- I feel so stress free
- I get to spend more time with my amazing and loving husband (who doesn’t mind the little extra junk in the trunk)
- I get to see my friends more
- I get to SLEEP IN UNTIL 7 some days during the work week
- I eat peanut butter or avocado (or both) every day
- I eat whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like
- I don’t give a rats ass about what the scale says… it doesn’t define who I am
- I am happy
And yes, I debated on whether or not I wanted to share this. But I wanted to make a point. I wanted to make a point that we have one body. This is the one body I will have for the rest of my life. The body that will (hopefully) bare children. This is the body I was given. And it deserves to be loved on.
So. I don’t weigh 120 anymore. Big stinkin’-whoop. It is SO worth it.
I am SO worth it.
x’s & o’s