- 1 1/4 Cup Namaste GF Perfect Flour Blend
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1+ tbsp Sugar OR Sweetener of choice (I used Stevia)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 6 tbsp Kirkland Egg Whites (or 2 eggs)
- 2 tbsp Brummel & Brown Yogurt Spread *melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix together: GF flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add in: almond milk, eggs, melted butter spread & vanilla.
- Coat a heated griddle with cooking spray and pour spoonfuls (about 1/4 cup) of batter - then drop blueberries onto the batter.
- Once you see a light golden ring at the bottom - its time to flip! *When you flip, you may start hearing the sizzle of the blueberries bursting. That is OK!
- Remove from griddle, when done, and place on plate to retain heat if needed. OR just plate and serve!
Alongside the syrup coated pancakes, I serve turkey bacon or turkey sausage and a fruit plate! It is the perfect weekend breakfast treat and one I know will be enjoyed by both myself AND Joey!
x's & o's