- Preheat oven to 350, coat mini muffin tin with cooking spray
- Combine banana, almond milk, oil/butter/yogurt mixture, egg & vanilla
- Add in GF flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, stevia & cinnamon
- Slowly fold in chocolate chips
- Place spoonfuls into mini muffins tin - then into oven to cook for 10-12 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean)
I helped myself to one when it was still cooling off, and it was delish. Although - i’m partial to anything banana-esque sitting for a day… so I know that tomorrow the banana flavor will be even more pronounced and these mini muffins will be even better.
x’s & o’s