GLUTEN FREE VEGGIE PACKED BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS
(I made a double batch using this recipe ~ 24 muffins)
- 1/2 cup butter or yogurt spread
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown sugar, stevia cup for cup, white sugar, combination, etc)
- 4 eggs
- 2 LARGE ripe bananas (or 3 smaller bananas)
- 1 cup pureed vegetables (I did peas, canned green beans, spinach, sweet potato and little bit of applesauce - make this combination your own with any veggies!! I used my immersion blender to get everything super smooth)
- 1.5 C Namaste Perfect Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 3 cups GF oats
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375, place cupcake liners in tin and lightly coat with cooking spray
- Cream together butter (or yogurt spread) and sugar using hand mixer
- Then mix in eggs, mashed bananas and pureed vegetables
- Finally, add in the flour, gf oats, salt, baking soda and cinnamon
- Scoop batter into cupcake liners, 2/3-3/4 of the way full
- Cook for ~15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean and sides & top are slightly golden brown (some ovens may take 18-20m)
- Let cool before gobbling up!
(Please enjoy these adorable photos of Jack devouring these veggie muffins #momwin)
My questions for you:
- Are your kiddos picky when it comes to vegetables?
- What are some of your go-to recipes that hide vegetables?
- At what age did you have your little one(s) help you in the kitchen?
I hope you all have a wonderful week - and let me know if you try to make these and how they turn out for you (AND if you attempt a different veggie combo). Jack and I are going to go share another one now.....