- 2 cups ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup all natural PB (I used Justin's Honey PB since it was the only natural stuff I had)
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 large eggs *room temp*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey (I actually used 2 tbsp agave and 2 tbsp honey since I was low on honey)
- 2 cups GF quick oats
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate Chips (optional... but highly recommended) ;)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, fill cupcake tray with liners and lightly coat with cooking spray
- Add everything to a bowl (or blender) - bananas, PB, honey, eggs, yogurt, oats, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt - and blend until fully combined
- Pour batter into muffin tins (about 2/3-3/4 of the way full) - sprinkle chocolate chips on tops of some... or all... of the muffins - then pop into oven for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown and pass the toothpick test
- After you remove then from oven, let sit in pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack
- Enjoy cold or hot (with butter!)
I made this standard sized batch and kept them in the fridge for the week, which made them last longer, as opposed to leaving them on the counter (they may spoil quicker because of the yogurt and bananas, FYI)!
Before baby boy is here I am definitely going to make a HUGE batch of these to stock in the freezer for an easy snack, breakfast or dessert!
Have a wonderful weekend.